Dear Sharpay Supporters!
Sharpay development update: added project management delegation function, domain name masking when shorten website links, conversion events to website statistical reports, notification messages for conversions only rewards, and fixed account recovery and password resetting messages.
Today we are going to share you some of our completed development tasks, and those tasks are mainly for webmasters. With the new functions, webmasters can monitor and manage their website projects easily with other delegated users.
Let’s see what they are:
1) Added project management delegation function. Webmasters are now able to delegate project management rights to other Sharpay users to manage and monitor their website projects. To do that, the person who wants to receive project management rights from a webmaster must also have an account on Sharpay (app.sharpay.io). Here are the steps to delegate project management rights by a webmaster:
a) go to the “Webmaster Area”;
b) click “Access” button in the website project;
c) click “Provide access”;
d) enter the email address of a Sharpay user account that you want to delegate rights to;
e) choose the power of the rights, “Allow full access”, “Allow project editing” or “Allow access to reports”;
f) click “Save” to finish.
You can change the project management rights of a delegated person anytime you want by switching on/off the toggle buttons. You can also delete a person that you no longer want him to access and manage your website projects.
With this update, webmasters can share their project management rights to their co-administrators. Webmasters can assign different tasks to their co-administrators, marketing team can understand and analyze user behavior with the access right to website statistical reports, and developers can handle and manage the technical side of things with the right to project editing. This can increase their productivity.
2) Added domain name masking function when shorten website links. Some websites might be blocked by social networks by misunderstanding, false reports or updated community rules, so users would not be able to share those website on their social networks. We added the domain name masking function when webmasters choose to shorten their website links. Webmasters can go to their website project, choose “Shorten links via” in the “Advanced” tab to shorten and mask their website using different operators, for example, Bitly, Sharpay.
3) Added conversion events to website statistical reports. Before, there were only two types of rewards, “Sharing” and “Conversions” shown in website statistical reports, we separated and added “Events” into the calculation. The “Events” is the conversion events (https://app.sharpay.io/index/events) we recently added. After this update, webmasters are able to understand and control the rewards, especially monitor the “Events” rewards.
4) Added notification messages for conversions only rewards. For websites that choose to reward users conversions only, users will get no token rewards on sharing. We added notification messages for users in sharing window, users now can check what types of rewards they will get. The reward type messages are placed next to the share action button, and also in the result window after sharing. Users will now understand clearly what types of rewards they will get.
5) Fixed account recovery and password resetting messages. We have fixed the account recovery and password resetting messages. The account recovery and password reset pages will display users successful email submission/change of password messages after executing.
In Sharing We Trust!