Sharpay development update: added delete project function, optimized database query performance, fixed Reddit and Line bugs, fixed merging account function, improved Medium news display and UI, updated Bootstrap.
We believe that only active development and improvement of our Sharpay buttons can drive our project forward. We continuously listen to our webmasters and button users to see what we can improve to give them a better sharing experience.
In the past few weeks, we have made a lot of updates on our Sharpay buttons, for example, we have:
1) Added delete project function. Webmasters are now able to delete unnecessary projects. They can manage them in “Webmaster Area”, edit and delete the project that they don’t need.
2) Optimized database query performance. We have optimized our database query performance when handling requests from wallet page.
3) Fixed Reddit posting error. We have fixed an error that occurred when using wallpost function to share news on Reddit.
4) Fixed Line text length error. There was a text length error when you shared a link with a description that contained more than 1500 characters. We have discovered it and fixed the bug.
5) Fixed Medium news display error. Before latest news published on sharpay.io did not display the title and some of the text was bold for some reason.
6) Fixed UI bug when removing the last social network. We have fixed a UI bug when user removes the last linked social network.
7) Fixed merging accounts bug. Before, Google G+ was ignored when merging different accounts, and now users can merge two accounts into one seamlessly.
8) Updated UI and Bootstrap. We have recently updated Bootstrap to version 4.2.1 and enhanced our user interface.
Soon, we will announce one of the important features of our Sharpay buttons. We are testing it and getting ready for all webmasters and button users. Don’t miss it!
In Sharing We Trust!