Today, we are going to talk about how you can easily install our Sharpay share buttons on your websites using HTML installation method. Here are the simple steps.
1) Register an account on https://app.sharpay.io.
2) Click the top right menu and go to “Webmaster Area”.
3) Click “Add Project” to create a new project for your websites.
4) Enter “Title” and “Domain names” and click “Get the code”.
After that, there are two sections, you may skip the “Editing project” section (we will talk about it later), leave the settings as default and scroll down to “Put Sharpay button on your site” section.
Then, choose “HTML” tab in the “Installation type”. You need to complete only 3 steps to install Sharpay button on your websites, 1) Selection button type, 2) Customize your button and 3) Copy & paste the code on your websites.
1) Select button type. There are four different button types you can choose for your websites.
A) Static. You can put a static Sharpay button in any place you want on your websites. You can also adjust the button size, “32px”, “24px” or “16px”.
B) Floating. The Sharpay button will be automatically placed in a fixed position at the bottom on your websites. This is the default setting of a floating button, and of course, you may style your button by changing and adding different CSS values to fit your web design, for example, top, right, left, bottom, margin values.
C) Direct. In this button type, you may choose what social network sharing buttons you want to put on your websites. You can restrict users sharing and promoting your websites only on certain social networks for your segmentation marketing.
2) Customize your button. There are different settings for different button types, some settings we have mentioned in Select button type, here are some additional settings.
🔸 For Static, Floating and Custom button type. You can change the default language in the sharing window. There are four different languages available (English, Chinese, Korean and Russian), or you can choose “By user browser” and let user’s browser decides which one to use.
If you want to show the share count, you can check the “Share counter” box in different button types. In the “.img |#img| http://” option, you can add your own image to show when users share your websites.
3) Copy & paste the code. After all the settings, you need to copy and paste the customized code on your websites. If you do not know how to do that, please ask your web developers to help you.
🔸 For all button types. There is a “Turn off async script loading” checkbox at the bottom. We recommend you to check this box if you want to use Sharpay client-side API for customized conversion events.
🔸 No matter what types of button you are going to use, you can always edit the CSS values and style your Sharpay button. You may see how your Sharpay button looks in the preview window.
If you have any questions about our Sharpay buttons, please feel free to ask us (https://t.me/sharpay_admin), we will assist you with the button installation.
In Sharing We Trust!