There three different ways to install our Sharpay share buttons on your websites, and they are HTML code, WordPress Plugin and Cloudflare Plugin. We talked about the simple HTML installation method last time. Today, we are going to teach you how to add our Sharpay share button plugin on your WordPress websites.
Go to your project in “Webmaster Area”, after that, in “Put Sharpay button on your site” section, choose “WordPress” tab in “Installation type”. The steps to install Sharpay buttons on your WordPress websites are as follows:
— get plugin
Here are the detailed steps on how to install and set up Sharpay share button plugin on your WordPress websites:
1) Log in your WordPress website.
2) Click “Plugin” in vertical left hand menu and click “Add New”.
3) Type Sharpay in the search bar.
4) Click “Install Now” and then click “Active”.
Now, the Sharpay share button plugin is installed on your WordPress website. You need to follow the below steps to register your website, design the button and use it.
5) Click “Settings” in the vertical left hand menu and choose Sharpay in the list.
6) Click “Get your project ID or register a new project for your site in Sharpay” and log in your Sharpay account in the pop-up window.
7) Then, click Register New Project and enter “Title” and “Domain names”.
8) After that, click Register New Project again. The pop-up window will close and fill in the Sharpay project ID for you automatically.
9) Step up the Sharpay button styles and click “Save Changes”.
There are 4 different setups you can choose for your Sharpay buttons, you can choose all of them at the same time.
A) Floating button at the BOTTOM of the page.
B) Static button at the TOP of every post/page.
C) Static button at the BOTTOM of every post/page.
D) Anywhere INSIDE CONTENT using [sharpay] shortcode. You can add a fixed Sharpay share button to anywhere on your website by putting [sharpay] in your code.
The static button is fixed in the content body and therefore does not follow the navigation of the visitor as a floating button does. You can display the share buttons at the top or at the bottom of every post/page using the static button design. If you want the share buttons follow the navigation of the visitor, you can choose floating button design.
Settings for your Sharpay buttons:
🔸 Floating button position. You can change your button position to “Left” or to “Right” side at the bottom of your website.
🔸 Floating button style. You can change the button color display based on your website background color, “Light” or “Dark”.
🔸 Share counter. Check it if you want to show how many times your website was shared via Sharpay share buttons.
🔸 Image in sharing window. In this “.img |#img| http://” option, you can add your own image to show when users share your website.
🔸 Static button size. You can change the size of your share button, 32px, 24px or 16px.
🔸 Customized button style. If you want to add your own design, you can check “Would you like to use your own HTML markup for Sharpay button?”, and enter your own HTML markup.
If you have any questions about our Sharpay buttons, please feel free to ask us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin), we will assist you with the button installation. Happy sharing!
In Sharing We Trust!